The Consultation & Booking Process for Your Wedding Photography
Before the big day, we want to know you as a couple, so that we can produce images that reflect you, your goals and your dreams. We want to know what matters to you and make that come through in your photos. Authenticity is the key to memorable photographs, and we are committed to portraying the true you.
From the grand moments to the subtle details, we give each element equal attention and care. If it matters to you, it matters to us, and that commitment will shine through in each frame.
At our initial consultation, we’ll spend some time getting to know each other. We can discuss your plans, your wedding date, and your vision for the perfect photographs. You’ll have a chance to view our wedding portfolio and see our sample albums and products to be assured of our professionalism. During the consultation, we’ll guide you through the process of selecting a package that is right for you.
Once you have signed a contract and paid a deposit, you can check “book photographer” off your to-do list!
THE BOOKING PROCESS:
• At Time of Booking: We will send you two copies of your contract. One to be retained for your records and one to be signed and sent back to us. A 25% deposit is required to secure your wedding date, which can be easily paid via card, cheque or Paypal.
• 4 Weeks Before Your Wedding: We will send you a wedding-day worksheet, so you can record all the important details and timeline of your wedding day. This will help us be prepared to get all the special images you want.
• 2 Weeks Before Your Wedding: We like to meet up in person to go over the wedding day timeline and make sure all details are correct.
• 2 Weeks Before Your Wedding: Your final payment is due.
• Your Wedding Day: Yay! 12 hours of fun, love and matrimony, all captured by us.
• 8 Weeks After Your Wedding: Your online wedding gallery goes live and your hard copy USB of the digital files will be posted to you. We will also send you a digital preview of your album, designed by us.
• 12 Weeks After Your Wedding: Your wedding album and any other products you purchased will be delivered to you.
If you have any questions about booking with us, please get in touch and we’ll get right back to you with an answer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org