Competition Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 21/07/20
Wee Wild Weddings Package Competition Full T&Cs
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Fotomaki Photography, 136 Ralston Avenue, PA1 3BT
- The Suppliers & Prize Fund:
- Two (2) hours of photography from Fotomaki Photography. 150+ downloadable images in an online gallery, travel costs included within 60 miles of Glasgow. Valued at £450.00.
- Two (2) days of planning assistance from Fin Flükra (liaising with all vendors, sorting out location, timeline, accommodation etc). Valued at £550.00.
- Florals from Briar Rose Design (Bouquet, Buttonhole, loose wired hair flowers or comb, picnic arrangement etc). Couples choose colour / florist choice materials. Travel costs included within 60 miles of Glasgow. Valued at £375.00.
- A Humanist Celebrant to conduct your wedding ceremony. Travel costs included within 60 miles of Glasgow. Valued at £500.00.
- An on-location luxury Picnic of romantic sharing platters for 2 from Scottish Wild Picnics. Travel costs included within 60 miles of Glasgow. Valued at £300.00.
- Optional: On the day Hair & Makeup for one (1) person from either Jennifer Mathieson Hair & Makeup or Pamper & Polish. Travel costs included within 60 miles of Glasgow. Valued at £300.00.
- Optional: Live stream of your wedding ceremony from StrangeWorx Wedding Films. Travel costs included within 60 miles of Glasgow. Valued at £350.00.Total Prize Fund Value: Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Five Pounds (£2825.00)
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: 20.07.2020 to 31.07.2020
- Entry Instructions: To enter, tell us how you’ve navigated being a key worker during COVID19 and why you want to get married right now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Wedding is to take place on or before 30.09.2020 and within 60 miles of Glasgow. Supplier Fin Flükra, wedding planner, will assist in finding a suitable location, most likely outdoors in the great Scottish countryside where you can freely be married with no venue hire charges. Paid for venues can also be arranged at cost to the winner.
- Wee Wild Weddings are ideal for guest lists of 2 to 10 people. We would ask that your guest list not be over 10 as this will involve additional logistics & vendor services and may attract additional fees.
- Fees: The Winner will have to apply & pay for their own marriage licence (£70 for most councils) and apply & pay for their Humanist Society Scotland membership (£85). You will need both of these to be legally wed by the celebrant.
- Entrants must not have already booked any wedding suppliers. Particularly a photographer, florist, wedding planner, celebrant or caterer. We do not wish to take a booking away from any of our fellow suppliers so please only enter if you are free of any contract with any wedding supplier.
- Winner Selection: Prize draw entries shall be judged on the basis of entrants’ storytelling and by a panel which shall include one judge independent to the Promoter.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 3 days of the closing date and will have 3 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to another entrant.
- Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your first name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Suppliers accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to Scots law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scots Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
136 Ralston Avenue